To provide world-class service and help everyone that I can, using my extensive skills and talent in computers programming.
Qiito / Travel Industry, Singapore/Taiwan Company
Senior Web Developer
- Build reusable modules, ensure code quality and optimize site for speed and performance
- Create dashboards that generates reports (Charts / Summary) to help support Decision Making & Business Model of the company
- Suggest SEO improvements and create documentations for the flow of operation
- Create benchmarks, and provide the fastest Server setups, configurations, codes/frameworks to use.
- Research about company's competitors and give report on their background information and list out the technologies they use.
- Help developers on Facebook Applications, and Social Media operations
- Create website crawler and spider robots to gather information
- Check compatibility of projects through Linux and cross browser checking
- Fix bugs & solve technical issues on projects.
- Technologies: PHP, Python, Apache, MySQL, CakePHP / CSS, UI, UX, JSON
- SEO, Google, Bing, Website Security, Dashboards
All Deals Asia Singapore
- Develop webpages based on design specifications, with focus on UI/UX
- Create custom Drupal modules/themes for mobile and web use.
- Customize back-end stuffs and add functionalities to shopping cart modules
- Slice PSD designs into Newsletter, and tests across email platforms
- Test various functionalities across different browser (Chrome, Firefox, IE, Safari)
- Create flow chart and provide documentation of newly added features
- Work with designers to create banners, Flash/GIF
All-around Super Freelancer
Designer, Coder, Manager, Self-employed
- Communicate with clients of different nationalities on different timezones/locations
- Research and develop tools for Project Management
- Create wide-range of web applications and automation scripts
- Maintain web applications for WordPress, Joomla, Drupal and other CMS.
- Website functionalities cloning
- Create applications and design websites for various projects.
- Create various interactive plugins, widgets or design UI/UX
- Approves designs of marketing, banners and plans for managing of portfolio
Senior WordPress Developer / Team Lead
Dynamic Websites, Australia
- Creates web development plans and estimate timelines by milestones/functionality
- Recommends plugins, widgets and tools needed in the project
- Do the detail technical requirements and planning for each project
- Support developers and resolve issues encountered on the project
Enikos Pty Limited, Sydney Australia
- User Interface, API modules planning and cloning website functionalities
- Create charts and special reports based on stats/traffics from database
Fedmich Computer Shop
Business Owner, Self-employed
- Owner of a computer shop. Worked with numerous computers (hardware/software)
- Create various reports about earnings & expenses. Charts and Graphs
- Setup computer networks, wiring/cables, format computers and configure routers and internet.
- Networking, Wiring, Cabling, formatting and configuring of computers
- Assembles parts of PC for self and other internet cafe shops
- Made various tools, anti virus, anti-spywares to ensure performance of computers
- Purchase website and establish online presence of the company.
- Maintain websites, forums, and occasional blog writing for the computer shop
Senior Software Engineer
- Got sponsored by company to visit Japan and install application on Japan's server
- Conduct Skype meetings with Japanese clients
- Design User Interface for the project using HTML, CSS, and Flash
- Convert database from one format to another (FileMaker, Excel, PostGre, etc)
SPI Technologies - Publisher Services
- Analyzes department's needs for automation and computerization. Designs new or modifies existing systems and develop computer programs
- Responsible for the development of project designs based on client specifications.
- Works using Python web applications, PHP, servers and databases
- Conduct user tutorials and demonstration of the programs developed upon launch
Dakki Classics Concept Inc.
Software Programmer / System Analyst
- Create various tools to automate Business processes
- Maintains and enhances current systems
- Supervises user-training and technical support for both hardware installations and software usage. Creates user manuals as needed
- Provides advice to fellow programmers regarding programming concepts
- Quickly produce special reports using Crystal Reports/HTML from processed data
- Develops innovative software to be used by the company
- Sales and Invoicing System (Accounting System)
- Online data synchronization
- Various automation tools
- Can quickly build both website and desktop applications
- Advance PHP, Wordpress, GD, CSS, Bulletins, CMS, etc.
- Advance Visual Basic 6.0 / .NET
- MySQL / PostGre / SQLite, Oracle
- Python, C++
- Access / SQL Server / D.T.S.
- Dreamweaver, Flash, Designs
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Have completed thousands of projects as a freelancer and received hundreds of testimonials from happy clients. Hard working, initiative and always thinks out of box.
Bachelor Degree in Computer Science (BSCS) - S.Y. 2004
S.T.I. College - Las Pinas, Philippines
Graduated with high grades and actively participates on programming competitions.
Often receives recommendations & supports from many professors.
Languages spoken: English, Nihongo (Japanese), Tagalog
"Available upon request..."
You may also check my testimonials on
Willing to travel, relocate or be an immigrant and can start immediately after 1 month of notice. Loves to travel, possesses passport and had traveled to Japan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia.
An avid gamer since childhood and have played thousands of games which helped develop my creativity, sharpness of mind, and logical thinking.
Check out my works for more samples and details about my works in the past years.